- 2 crabs, clean and cut
- 150g onions, sliced
- 25g curry leaves
- 25g tamarind paste (diluted with 100ml water and sieved)
- 50ml Kara UHT Coconut Cream
- 150ml to 250ml water
- Adequate cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp fenugreek
- 15g coriander leaves
- 10g ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 ½ tbsp seafood curry powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- Mix Spice A and Spice B into a curry paste.
- Heat up wok, add oil and saute onion slices until light brown.
- Add curry paste and curry leaves. Continue to saute until fragrant, stirring continuously.
- Add tamarind juice, water and crabs. Simmer crabs until almost cooked.
- Add Kara UHT coconut cream, bring to a boil and adjust seasoning.