- 500g red snapper fillets, cut into 4cm cubes
- 12 curry leaves
- 50g garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 ½ tbsp chilli paste
- 60ml Kara UHT Coconut Cream
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Adequate cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Marinate fish with coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt for about 20 minutes.
- Add oil to wok and briefly fry the fish until it turns golden brown. Set aside.
- Add oil to another wok and fry the garlic until dark brown. Add curry leaves and fry for about 10 seconds. Add the chilli paste, sugar and salt.
- Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes before adding the Kara UHT Coconut Cream and fried fish.
- Cook for further 2 minutes (until the paste is dry), before removing from the heat to serve.
Serving portion: 2 persons