- 200g oat cookies, crushed finely
- 100g melted butter
- 2 tbsp honey
For the cheesecake:
- 200g cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- 200ml Kara UHT Coconut Cream
- 250ml whipped cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dried coconut flakes
- mint leave
- In a medium bowl combine oat cookie crumbs, honey and melted butter.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 10″ spring-form pan or pie dish, press the mixture as tight and firm as possible. Chill for 10 minutes in the fridge to set as crust.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk cream cheese on high speed until very creamy and smooth. Add icing sugar half cup at a time, mixing on low speed and then high speed until all the sugar is incorporated.
- Add vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Fold in whipped cream and Kara UHT Coconut Cream into the mixture with spatula until combined.
- Pour mixture onto crust and smooth out the top as much as possible.
- Cover the pan with cling wrap and let the cheesecake set in the freezer for 2-4 hours before chilling in the fridge overnight.
- Garnish cheese cake with fruits before serving.